This Section

A place to discuss the shambles that is the UK General Election 2015 - free and open discussion for all!!
mark
Forum Admin

This Section

Post by mark »

A section to discuss the UK general election 2015 as you wish.
It is open - open for public viewing, a place for open debate.

To set the scene, on a personal level I have no time for any of the current set of politicians no matter what party they represent and regardless of anything they might tell me if the doorstep me in a candidate style. I'm not wasting my vote on any of them but I don't intend to tell others what to do.

The section will be lightly moderated. By that it means that nobody will be down-pressed for their opinion. If you disagree with somebody then have it out with them but argue against their opinions don't just go and call them names because of what they posted.

What we will moderate is what is generally accepted as illegal, nasty and hateful bollocks and that includes such stuff aimed at other posters on this site. I don't really care what you call the politicians, media commentators or journalists. They put themselves out there and they want your votes so they can have thoughts too. Just don't do anything that will fuck it up for the continued existence of this forum and by the way language is expressive, not abusive.

mark
Forum Admin

Re: This Section

Post by mark »

This section will be archived at the weekend. If any of the topics appear to be active they will be moved to Debate & Discussion. Any requests for specific threads to be moved in the same direction please let me know.