Evening all

Most of this site is open to public viewing. But if you want to post then you need to register and then post in this section to let us know you are here.
Zambo

Re: Evening all

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
You ought to be embarrassed, the amount of fuck ups you've made here in the last two days alone. :mrgreen:
Take a bit more than a snivelling stalking creep to do that The Tick. Reviewed your refugee and immigration policy yet?
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
You ought to be embarrassed, the amount of fuck ups you've made here in the last two days alone. :mrgreen:
Take a bit more than a snivelling stalking creep to do that The Tick. Reviewed your refugee and immigration policy yet?
Yes. All bitter, washed up ex-mods are to be wiped off the face of the earth. :D

You have spelled 'sniveling' incorrectly by the way.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Yes. All bitter, washed up ex-mods are to be wiped off the face of the earth. :D

What's that got to do with immigrants and refugees The Tick?
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

What's that got to do with immigrants and refugees The Tick?
You tell me. You're the one who brought refugees and immigrants into the dialogue.

I was talking about how you've made a complete dog's dinner out your posts in the last few days. Guess you were just diverting attention. Understandable I guess.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

I'm sure our new joiner, like other viewers, will be well impressed with the errr, banter or otherwise.

fattmaude

Post by fattmaude »

Zambo wrote:
Roquetas wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Roquetas wrote:Your 'Evening Robert' wasn't a reference to Heenan then? If you say it wasn't, it's as big a pile of bullshit as your reasons for creating Al Growler.
I don't know him well enough to call him Bob, so I called him Robert. No reference to Heenan at all you pissed up cretin Rowntree.
What an horrifically OTT response, which is also lies. A failed mod who was also a multi criticising ANYONE is a fucking joke.
The banned posters (bar one) who come back on here, always prove it was the correct decision to get shot. Look at you carrying out a long standing vendetta and bullying the very flacid placid poster called Fattmaude. You relentlessly pursue him with the sole intention to belittle and abuse. He's just a harmless good contributor, who just retaliates to the intimidation.
=D> =D>

I'm humbled mate. He truly is vile. I'm sure the big regret of your modship was not permabanning him for a (second) time.

Think on Roquetas.
Fordey 3:16

The One Amigo

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

:lol:
All eyes and ears...

Dinger

Post by Dinger »

Roquetas wrote:I think the majority of posters have already made up their minds on a failed mod and exposed multi and utter bullshitter.
Who goads the goaders?