Hello by Flamingreen

Most of this site is open to public viewing. But if you want to post then you need to register and then post in this section to let us know you are here.
flamingreen

Hello by Flamingreen

Post by flamingreen »

I am a refugee from Democracy forum which sadly closed suddenly yesterday due to the site owner having to deal with too many legal problems.

I think its very sad that discussion forums are disappearing so fast. It is also a social loss as people feel real support and friendship from such cybercontacts.

Soon we will be like Sweden, a country with a crushed silenecd population, unable to express themselves.

mark
Forum Admin

Re: Hello by Flamingreen

Post by mark »

hello.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

You'll be quite safe here, despite vast the array of blithering idiots and drunks who post here, we have some of the best lawyers money can buy. It's a bit like Private Eye Magazine minus the wit and first class investigative reporting.

:finga: :rolleyes:
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

flamingreen

Post by flamingreen »

Thats good to know!
At present though depsite having 'permission' I dont seem to have a reply box on the debate section.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

You do now.

flamingreen

Post by flamingreen »

Thank you! :D