Happy New Year, Cunts

Most of this site is open to public viewing. But if you want to post then you need to register and then post in this section to let us know you are here.
wathman

Re: Happy New Year, Cunts

Post by wathman »

mooncat wrote:
wathman wrote:Happy new cunting year to all...even Moony. :wink: :drinkers:
Shut up Tone .
It's boring now.
Soz. :cry: Put Firmly In My Place. :Hangman:
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Donkim71

Post by Donkim71 »

JayMawds82

Post by JayMawds82 »

I know this in the wrong section but could someone tell me why I don't have permission to use 90% of the forum? I can't seem to get in touch with any of the admin or moderators either. :?:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

JayMawds82 wrote:I know this in the wrong section but could someone tell me why I don't have permission to use 90% of the forum? I can't seem to get in touch with any of the admin or moderators either. :?:
'You are welcome to view this section of the site to your heart's content. Post in here a couple of times and one of the really wonderful mods with then give you access to view the rest of the site.'

It was decided that new members and those older members who have never posted, should be restricted to this section for viewing until they posted a couple of times, as per marks post in this section of the forum.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Donkim71 wrote:Image

... :wnk:

JayMawds82

Post by JayMawds82 »

Zambo wrote:
JayMawds82 wrote:I know this in the wrong section but could someone tell me why I don't have permission to use 90% of the forum? I can't seem to get in touch with any of the admin or moderators either. :?:
'You are welcome to view this section of the site to your heart's content. Post in here a couple of times and one of the really wonderful mods with then give you access to view the rest of the site.'

It was decided that new members and those older members who have never posted, should be restricted to this section for viewing until they posted a couple of times, as per marks post in this section of the forum.
Ok will do.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

JayMawds82 wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Ok will do.
Should be good to go now. 8)

torquesport

Post by torquesport »

Aw, it's like I've never been away!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

torquesport wrote:Aw, it's like I've never been away!
Good God! :shock:

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

PSM?

Thursty

Post by Thursty »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:PSM?
Indeed, a rude old fucker too.