TalkSport in 2017

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

TalkSport in 2017

Post by carcinogen »

Going foward, what can listeners expect from TalkSport in 2017? I think it's going to be more of the same. In other words, it's going to be fucking shit. Jim White is going to get more shouty and even more bland. Adrian Durham might actually disappear up his own rectum in search of topic that holds one's attention for more than two seconds. Darren Gough won't be reading any books in 2017, no change there then. What a fucking ignorant dumb fuckhouse that man is. Fucking embarrassing. H & J are getting so fucking tired now, how can they even carry on? What on earth is motivating them? Jacob's is basically a fucking senile old man who has regressed into believing he actually does own a menswear shop somewhere near Tottenham Court Road. Paul has become so fucking delusional it's beyond parody. I think H & J will call it a day in 2017. I think Alan may do too. Healthwise. How can this morbidly obese alcoholic continue to function phyiscally? I mean, I have a few Polish lagers from time to time and I'm fucking wiped-out. And I'm in good physical health. Alan is a totally disgusting wreck of a human being. If he was a horse he'd be shot, or even starved by Quinny. I just cannot see how he will survive. Surely TalkSport management will relieve him of his duties. Still, it's Xmas day, we must not descend into self-abuse and introspective misery regarding TalkSport in 2017. I'm just saying, don't expect things to improve. Prepare yourself for the worst.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Womble23

Re: TalkSport in 2017

Post by Womble23 »

Quinn will resign in solidarity with his Scouse family.