TS love of Yoorgin the Joormin

Talksport - the main station discussion place
deisegirl

TS love of Yoorgin the Joormin

Post by deisegirl »

Every second presenter seems to trot out the "he's so likeable. You can't help but like him". I don't even know if he's talked to the station enough to be classed as a Friend but he's irritating enough without that title donchuworryboutthat
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

JW90

Re: TS love of Yoorgin the Joormin

Post by JW90 »

In the TS popularity table of foreign managers he's just behind Hosay and miles ahead of everyone else such as AVB, Clownio, Potterchino, Baab Bradders, Vengur, Fraudiola, Poowell, Pepe Mel, Ronny Delia, Crappello and Kooman.
Last edited by JW90 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

"Fraudiola" :lol:

I said at the start of the season that TS were more impressed by the idea of Guardiola joining the Premmyurship because it fitted the whole "best league in the world" image. He dirtied his bib early doors with The way but he treated Likkel Joey Art and now he's been "found out" because the football narrative is written in blocks of three or four matches.

They still love JoeSay but think they're starting to get a bit nervous that he appears to be mentally ill.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JW90 wrote:In the TS popularity table of foreign managers he's just behind Hosay and miles ahead of everyone else such as AVB, Clownio, Potterchino, Baab Bradders, Vengur, Fraudiola, Poowell, Pepe Mel, Ronny Delia, Crappello and Kooman.
Pocker-cheeno.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

With the exception of Crooked Redknapp, I don't think any TalkSport presenter has even ever met a top flight football manager, at least not socially. They know as much about the personality of managers as you or I. In short, they are pissing in the fucking wind and somehow convincing themselves they are best mates with all the managers and players. If you were to ask Arsene Wenger what his opinion of Adrian Durham is he'd say: "Adrian who?". Klopp doesn't even know TalkSport fucking exists ffs.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

He's gone in on Gary Neville, telling him to fuck off basically. That could see him lose points with the PFM club as he's the adopted foreign character bantz merchant.