No longer the Bridesmaid

Darren Lewis

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Get this mincing WANKER off my radio NOW
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Re: Darren Lewis

Post by kancutlawns »

I can only hear the flatulant tones of Mark Saggers.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Get this mincing WANKER off my radio NOW
Struggled last night in Goldstein's bear pit.

Stain kept barking at him before he'd finished what he was saying. Lewis then said, 'I get it, you keep at me with another question 'till you get the answer you want'.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

I heard Goldstein asking him "what age are you??!!" then when Lewis told him what age he was he refused to believe him and kept on about it for several minutes. Clicky off!
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

JW90

Post by JW90 »

DAWWEN DAWWEN HAVE YOU EVER WITTEN A MATCH WEPORT NAKED DAWWEN??

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

Do you blame Wenger?

Yes, but do you blame Wenger?

Is it Wenger's fault?

Do you blame Wenger?

FFS. Based on what Matt Scott has said about Kronke, this could be quite an interesting discussion. But Stain only wants one thing - to blame Wenger. That fits with the TS narrative.

Womble23

Post by Womble23 »

Talks through his nose. Supports Liverpool. A Londoner. A cunt.

George Summer

Post by George Summer »

tennisman wrote:Do you blame Wenger?

Is it Wenger's fault?

Do you blame Wenger?

FFS. Based on what Matt Scott has said about Kronke, this could be quite an interesting discussion. But Stain only wants one thing - to blame Wenger. That fits with the TS narrative.
I heard that Tenno, it was pathetic even by the Stains very low standards.

It’s the second night he has had no Cundy on and has been joined by a random journalist friend of the station, and I noticed he has really ramped up his creepy habit of spending the first ten minutes fixating over minor points about his co-hosts physical appearance. Night before it was Darren Lewis and how he looks like Howard off the Halifax adverts and last night something about his guests beard.

A habit which is a bit rich from a man who resembles nothing but a septic mole with feet and a 90’s hairdo who has a speech impediment.

Then it perked up a bit as the chap did make some clearly informed and researched points about the financial constraints and set up at Arsenal and how Wenger is operating. It did indeed seem to be shaping up into an actually interesting feature until Goldstein just turned into a shrieking fucking maniac.

Just incessantly baiting the bloke with “DO YOU BLAME WENGER”, and getting increasingly rabid as the guest calmly tried to explain that whilst Wenger was complicit for operating under the strictures he has agreed to, no he didn’t blame Wenger, he blamed the owners.

This went on and on and on. If I had been the journalist I'd have told him to shut up and get fucked. Until Stain cut to a break with a sneering, “You just won’t blame Wenger will you”. Err no, no I won’t, I just told you that eight times you gobby cunt.

Undeterred because he didn’t get the answer he wanted Stain then unleashed “great calls full of Pashun”, from deranged Gooners who refused to listen, screamed and were thick as fuck.

One callers entire, frothing at the mouth argument, appeared to be because he was stupid enough to continue to pay an absolutely extortionate season ticket fee then Arsene Wenger should be sacked and burnt at the stake because the club had an initial transfer bid turned down.

“Every year Wenger, the cunt, breaks into my house and forces me at gun point to the Emirates to buy a season ticket, I CANNOT AFFORD TO FEED MY KIDS cos of him, I SWEAR I Will DO Time, my Daughter has a vitamin deficiency cos of Wenger, He gave her Rickets “.

No sunshine, the owners keep setting the season tickets prices for a product you aren’t happy with but keep buying anyway. You are a mug. Why would they bother investing when they can still cream it off the top regardless.

Typical kneejerk morons refusing to look at the club as a whole and just screaming for huge transfer fees and sacking managers.
These owners are laughing up their sleeves at you, behaving like fucking suckers...as am I for listening again to this shit.
"Joining me by heliograph live from Thebes is Parthenopaeus as he is about to launch his assault on the city."

"I'd like to push him into a grain silo."

"He simply needs a good smack in the mouth"

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Good old Andy.

Hoekstra23

Post by Hoekstra23 »

I always just assumed Goldstein was on some sort of care in the community scheme. No one of his age can find genitalia quite as amusing without having deep mental retardation issues.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Stain is a cockney a Man U supporter

Lewis is a cockney Liverpool suporter

That criteria alone should ensure both never get anywhere near a radio sports show.

Oh yes,and both are massive cunts
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

George Summer wrote:
tennisman wrote:Do you blame Wenger?

Is it Wenger's fault?

Do you blame Wenger?

I heard that Tenno, it was pathetic even by the Stains very low standards.

It’s the second night he has had no Cundy on and has been joined by a random journalist friend of the station, and I noticed he has really ramped up his creepy habit of spending the first ten minutes fixating over minor points about his co-hosts physical appearance. Night before it was Darren Lewis and how he looks like Howard off the Halifax adverts and last night something about his guests beard.

A habit which is a bit rich from a man who resembles nothing but a septic mole with feet and a 90’s hairdo who has a speech impediment.

Then it perked up a bit as the chap did make some clearly informed and researched points about the financial constraints and set up at Arsenal and how Wenger is operating. It did indeed seem to be shaping up into an actually interesting feature until Goldstein just turned into a shrieking fucking maniac.

Just incessantly baiting the bloke with “DO YOU BLAME WENGER”, and getting increasingly rabid as the guest calmly tried to explain that whilst Wenger was complicit for operating under the strictures he has agreed to, no he didn’t blame Wenger, he blamed the owners.

This went on and on and on. If I had been the journalist I'd have told him to shut up and get fucked. Until Stain cut to a break with a sneering, “You just won’t blame Wenger will you”. Err no, no I won’t, I just told you that eight times you gobby cunt.

Undeterred because he didn’t get the answer he wanted Stain then unleashed “great calls full of Pashun”, from deranged Gooners who refused to listen, screamed and were thick as fuck.

One callers entire, frothing at the mouth argument, appeared to be because he was stupid enough to continue to pay an absolutely extortionate season ticket fee then Arsene Wenger should be sacked and burnt at the stake because the club had an initial transfer bid turned down.

“Every year Wenger, the cunt, breaks into my house and forces me at gun point to the Emirates to buy a season ticket, I CANNOT AFFORD TO FEED MY KIDS cos of him, I SWEAR I Will DO Time, my Daughter has a vitamin deficiency cos of Wenger, He gave her Rickets “.

No sunshine, the owners keep setting the season tickets prices for a product you aren’t happy with but keep buying anyway. You are a mug. Why would they bother investing when they can still cream it off the top regardless.

Typical kneejerk morons refusing to look at the club as a whole and just screaming for huge transfer fees and sacking managers.
These owners are laughing up their sleeves at you, behaving like fucking suckers...as am I for listening again to this shit.
On the one hand, of course, fans can want to win trophies.

But for the vast majority of football fans below the 10-12 huge behemoth clubs in the super-elite of monied European football (and maybe South American football too), winning trophies rarely, if ever is an experience that will come there way.

They might win enough matches to get promoted whether with the Play-Offs or not but for most fans, the experience of football is all about the event, the atmosphere, spending time with friends or those around you in the stands who have a shared interest.

Football for many, if not most fans is about hope and struggle; hope that maybe one day a big win or a big season will come along and the rest of the time, it's about dealing with the struggle of mixed results, the ebb and flow of seasons where momentum can shift for eeks, even months and performances on the pitch suffer accordingly.

Many fans like the guys Goldstein had on are frothing at the mouth over the usual buttons which TS willingly and happily press and they have a sort of expectation which is almost childish in its demanding nature ('we will have trophies; we deserve to have trophies' etc).

When listening to these people rant, I occasionally ask myself out loud, 'Where did Arsenal finish last season?'. Of course, any league position can be seen through the prism of a glass half full or one half empty. But as Tom Watt has occasionally pointed out, if you've lived through any part of the 60's, 70's and 80's, things weren't great, the double aside of course.

I go very occasionally but 10 minutes down the road from me here in Oldham are the Latics who struggle on small budgets every year and just a bout avoid relegation to League 2.

With Manchester City's Empire starship literally 20 minutes and a few set of traffic lights down the road into Manchester, clubs like Oldham are really struggling, despite a brand new stand with gym / coffee bars etc.

I reckon some of these top club fans should be shipped up here to the NW and go through a few months living with the realities of League 1. I wonder if it would make any difference to their perspective?

As for that chat the other evening, it would have been really interesting to hear more about how Kronke runs his US teams (and Fenway theirs too) and talk about the marrying of cultures and sports team cultures. But this sort of thing does not throw up black and white answers like 'Wenger is to blame', conclusions and banners which TS can build shows around.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

tennisman wrote:I reckon some of these top club fans should be shipped up here to the NW and go through a few months living with the realities of League 1. I wonder if it would make any difference to their perspective?
Some of us have experienced it, Ten :wink:

Really enjoyed our year in League One- terraces, smaller grounds, new teams to play. Winning matches after 5 barren seasons helped as well. I look back in that season fondly and we conducted ourselves pretty well as a club in that division.

finchman

Post by finchman »

I enjoyed our season in Division 3 last season ,loads of wins,loads of goals,beats the fuck out of getting pasted by corporate clubs in the PL.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

JW90 wrote:
tennisman wrote:I reckon some of these top club fans should be shipped up here to the NW and go through a few months living with the realities of League 1. I wonder if it would make any difference to their perspective?
Some of us have experienced it, Ten :wink:

Really enjoyed our year in League One- terraces, smaller grounds, new teams to play. Winning matches after 5 barren seasons helped as well. I look back in that season fondly and we conducted ourselves pretty well as a club in that division.
Of course, JW.

Many thousands have all over the country below the very top flight, through the Football League and down through non league.

But the way some big club fans talk, like the Gooners they have had on recently, they talk full of angst as if they have a divine right to trophies.

Also, as long as the game has been around, fans have believed they know better than managers.

Thing is that now, fans just want their mangers / clubs to spend, spend and spend.

I am no perfect sage on such matters but what if the Gunners had paid 75m for Higuain? Personally, I think that amount is ludicrous.

Its a shame for him and the team that Welbeck did his knee in. I think he's a terrific player but Iwogi looks really good too, so who knows.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Bump for Daz
Saggers is alive??!!

No longer the Bridesmaid

Forgot I had a fred solely for this fucken wasteoid

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Forgot I had a fred solely for this fucken wasteoid
Good times 8)
Saggers is alive??!!

No longer the Bridesmaid

deisegirl wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Forgot I had a fred solely for this fucken wasteoid
Good times 8)
Good times nay young times err old young man/woman

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
deisegirl wrote:
Good times 8)
Good times nay young times err old young man/woman
As per :)
Saggers is alive??!!