The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
great question

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by great question »

Redders ('Arry) , Clarrers (Claridge) and Pullers ( Pulis , T ) are on 5 right now . Has Chappers ( Chappers ) left his just the wanker to get a nice job in the US ( America).

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Chappers is a wanker. Would prefer his John Lennon slaying namesake to present instead.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Peter Allen doing a Hiroshima special today, but Allen has a voice that makes a nuclear bomb sound as interesting as a wet sparkler.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

reg thorpe

Post by reg thorpe »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Peter Allen doing a Hiroshima special today, but Allen has a voice that makes a nuclear bomb sound as interesting as a wet sparkler.
It's nice that the Japanese are holding ceremonies remembering the dropping of the A-Bomb because they seem to suffer severe amnesia when remembering what happened in the ten years prior to that event.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

reg thorpe wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:Peter Allen doing a Hiroshima special today, but Allen has a voice that makes a nuclear bomb sound as interesting as a wet sparkler.
It's nice that the Japanese are holding ceremonies remembering the dropping of the A-Bomb because they seem to suffer severe amnesia when remembering what happened in the ten years prior to that event.

The Burmese got a bridge out of it.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

reg thorpe wrote:
Yeah, I love how the British have public holidays for Dresden Fire Bombing Day, Boer War Concentration Camp Day and Empire Genocide Weekend

Go us!
A joyless arsehole

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Anyone catch the old lawyer guy use the word "cunt" on the breakfast show this morning about 8.32 a.m ?
Sadly the spoilsport bastards on the iplayer editing staff put the bleep in so it couldn't be enjoyed again.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Entertaining exchange around 9.25 this morning over what is more harmful to children. Smoking or Diesel cars. Worth a second listen.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Listening to Five Live will do children more harm than both because they'll grow-up uneducated thick cunts, or perhaps even as presenters if they are Scottish/NI/Welsh. Geezus.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Listened on Friday night when Nolan spoke to the bloke who trousered twenty grand from his bank account fraudulently. Made for uncomfortable if intriguing listening. The bloke rang up his bank and having been asked for Nolan's mother's maiden name which of course he couldn't provide, he was then asked for the date of birth which he got from Google. The bloke to be fair showed remorse and you almost wanted Nolan to want to turn around and smack him in the face (if of course he was in the studio). He refrained from doing so and I don't think Nolan has it in him and probably cares about his job in any case which is a shame. Thing I'd to know though is did Nolan go to his bank and tear them a new arsehole as they possibly are the biggest c**ts in this even more so then this pilfering twat.

He had a 67 year old woman on his show next who opening up her hotel for visitors who wanted a bit of bondage.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I take it Nolan didn't say "I like you" halfway through the interview? He seems to shoehorn in that phrase every time he's speaking to someone of adversity.

Heard a bit of Chiles over the last weeks. When he's not arsing around trying to be funny on TV, he's actually quite decent at being on radio.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

kevin04 wrote:I take it Nolan didn't say "I like you" halfway through the interview? He seems to shoehorn in that phrase every time he's speaking to someone of adversity.

Heard a bit of Chiles over the last weeks. When he's not arsing around trying to be funny on TV, he's actually quite decent at being on radio.
Sort of did. He tried to show that he was vexed with being fleeced but then in concluding said that he felt he had learnt from his lesson and felt he was being sincere. I half expected Nolan to buy him a drink after and give him the keys to his house. :roll:

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Listening to the Syria vote on 5 Live and it's Phil 'local Radio' Williams on.

Fuck me, he looks like Dean Gaffney too.

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The voice of Peter Allen quite makes you look forward to death.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kevin04 wrote:Listening to the Syria vote on 5 Live and it's Phil 'local Radio' Williams on.

Fuck me, he looks like Dean Gaffney too.

Phil Williams = the most boring man on radio. He's awful. Just no charisma whatsoever.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Your call at 9.20 a.m . Muslim MP for Bolton South-East Yasmin Koresh who has arranged a petition to ban Trump said she was called a F***ing P*** Bitch live on air. That's the calibre of politicians we have today.
They've left the swearing in amazingly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06r4tyt#play
19 mins in. Rachel Burden tugging her forlock and saying "It's Ok...It's OK " If the bloke said it, he would have been dumped off air immediately.
Last edited by AlcoholBrazil on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Left the radio on after the 9am phone on and Peter Allen's on. Does anyone listen to him in this slot?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Phil Williams has to be the most boring person in radio.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

In a world where Dotun is still on?
Peace and Love

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Guardian scaremongering the station could close

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/f ... -only-bbc3
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

Cheerio.

Nicholas Alexander Andrew Argyll Campbell can fuck off to the job centre.
Peace and Love

MGA99

Post by MGA99 »

The Doctor Is In wrote:Cheerio.

Nicholas Alexander Andrew Argyll Campbell can fuck off to the job centre.
Best broadcaster on the radio by a country mile

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

It's Jeremy Vine for me.

fattmaude

Post by fattmaude »

Love me some Stephen Nolan on a weekend. I find his shows very thought provoking.
Fordey 3:16

The One Amigo

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sports and News are coming under the spotlight. This is such a counterproductive step for 5Live. It'll just decimate their output without these two major areas of coverage.