Watchdog [BBC]

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Watchdog [BBC]

Post by carcinogen »

C'mon, there must be a thread for this old favourite. Please advise me! Move where appropriate. I'm semi-pissed on polish beer ffs.

Is this the most fucking worthless, pointless piece of fucking dog-turd of televisual delight left? No? Yes? Yes? No? Geezus fucking Christ. Sophie Raworth went to fucking Oxford I think and she's doing this shit with some skinny weirdo with shit sideburns and the comic timing of a nuclear bomb just dropped on Nagasaki. Mathew Allight? Something like that. He rides a bike around looking like Pinhead from Hellraiser minus the wit, attractiveness and needles in his face ~tho that can be arranged via a massive fucking lump hammer (or my foot) and a load of screws from Wicks.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

deisegirl

Re: Watchdog [BBC]

Post by deisegirl »

carcinogen wrote:C'mon, there must be a thread for this old favourite. Please advise me! Move where appropriate. I'm semi-pissed on polish beer ffs.

Is this the most fucking worthless, pointless piece of fucking dog-turd of televisual delight left? No? Yes? Yes? No? Geezus fucking Christ. Sophie Raworth went to fucking Oxford I think and she's doing this shit with some skinny weirdo with shit sideburns and the comic timing of a nuclear bomb just dropped on Nagasaki. Mathew Allight? Something like that. He rides a bike around looking like Pinhead from Hellraiser minus the wit, attractiveness and needles in his face ~tho that can be arranged via a massive fucking lump hammer (or my foot) and a load of screws from Wicks.

Fucking hell carc!! :x
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!