Olly murs

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
warmleatherette

Re: Olly murs

Post by warmleatherette »

theleader82 wrote:Olly murs is playing at the county ground in Northampton next summer. We don't usually get big acts coming to play. Just small up and coming bands at the roadmender. Lots of small music venues are struggling as indie music has declined in popularity. Radio 1 play to much American rubbish
The roadmender has some great bands, I often see it mentioned on the tour posters of bands I go to see like the Damned, you got black grape and new model army coming up, hardly small up and coming bands.
Brilliantly Honest

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Apparently Sinbad is a huge fan of the Murs and his catalogue of work.

And Take That.

(True - not a pisstake. I remember Rupe saying he liked both in an old thread).
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

warmleatherette wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Yup, green eyed jealousy at it's best but I thought the OP was talking about his talent as a musician and not for fundraising.
He's not a musician, he's a singer albeit a very average one but teenage girls don't care about that, he knows his market and doesn't pretend to be anything other than he is, good luck to him, as Bas says his hair won't last for long and with that will go his current career :-)
I hope he doesn't read that Warmo, he plays guitar and piano, probably as good as he sings. :D
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Zambo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Yup, green eyed jealousy at it's best but I thought the OP was talking about his talent as a musician and not for fundraising.
He's not a musician, he's a singer albeit a very average one but teenage girls don't care about that, he knows his market and doesn't pretend to be anything other than he is, good luck to him, as Bas says his hair won't last for long and with that will go his current career :-)
I hope he doesn't read that Warmo, he plays guitar and piano, probably as good as he sings. :D
So do I and I wouldn't call myself a musician either :-)
Brilliantly Honest

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

You're too modest! :)
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.