Masterchef: The Professionals [BBC]

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Masterchef: The Professionals [BBC]

Post by carcinogen »

Oh do fuck off. A pile of bile on a plate. It must be me but Greg Wallace needs his head smashed on an oven hub and the so-called 'Michelin' Starred chefs would fuck up a Frey Bentos pie. My divvy gf cooks far better shite then anything I've seen on this bollocks. Still, I do enjoy watching it to fucking moan about it, so I suppose it's ok.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The End

Re: Masterchef: The Professionals [BBC]

Post by The End »

Oh do belt up.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:Oh do belt up.
Not into bondage mate. Although brazed faggot is on the menu in tonight's episode.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

kooster

Post by kooster »

I am always amazed that the so called professionals are constantly undercooking meat and fish;
crikey these tools are cooking for a living, imagine this scenario with other jobs.

Oh hang on Doctors, Bankers, Policemen, Scientists all fuck up the most basic tasks too. Professionals my arse.....