Narcos

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
colinthewarriormonkey

Narcos

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Fucking Hell, I've just got into this

Kicks breaking bad into a cocked hat.

Absolutely astonishing seeing as it's based on real events. If this was a work of fiction I'd have said it's absurd and that it could never happen, the fact that it did happen makes it the most compelling TV I've seen in years.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

genehunt1973

Re: Narcos

Post by genehunt1973 »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Fucking Hell, I've just got into this

Absolutely astonishing seeing as it's based on real events. If this was a work of fiction I'd have said it's absurd and that it could never happen, the fact that it did happen makes it the most compelling TV I've seen in years.
It's a great series Colin if you aint seen the 2nd series i won't spoil it but it looks as if there will be a 3rd series too
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Fucking Hell, I've just got into this

A marvellous programme.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Rabble

Post by Rabble »

Superb selection of sunglasses too.