Russell fucking Howard and his fucking mother

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Russell fucking Howard and his fucking mother

Post by Basualdo »

Dave or Comedy Central or one of those channels - they all merge into one in my head - are endlessly pimping some show in which the fuck eyed livestock molesting blond inbred, Howard, drags his tiny fucking mother around the States for no apparent reason other than that due to her being dimmer than Micky Quinn that she might say something imbecilically amusing. Even though the puddle drinking bin hoker Quinn has shown absolutely no sign of doing so so far.
And judging by the promo she seems to be...and I know that what I'm about to write is a little controversial...she seems to be even unfunnier than her gotch eye six fingered mutant spawn.
Her USP seems to be screeching very mild expletives in a high pitched yokel squeal to the understandable utter bemusement of stoney faced yanks.

This is the latest in a trend of humourless bastards dragging their parents into Image wacky or zany Image situations.
The first being that plate faced nepotised gangly amusement-free cockcheese Whitehall and his completely coincidentally high power showbiz agent fraggle faced father and another some unknown light in the loafer Louis Walshified bogtrotter who kept pushing his "mammy" out of aeroplanes or from fast trains.

This must be stopped!
Aging parents should be left alone in quiet contentment to lightly soil themselves while watching Midsomer Murder repeats on ITV3 and get free pens from Michael Parkinson.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Lou Grant

Re: Russell fucking Howard and his fucking mother

Post by Lou Grant »

See also Romesh Ranganathan.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Who?
Proud Gammon

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lou Grant wrote:See also Romesh Ranganathan.
I'd rather not
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kooster

Post by kooster »

Basualdo wrote:Dave or Comedy Central or one of those channels - they all merge into one in my head - are endlessly pimping some show in which the fuck eyed livestock molesting blond inbred, Howard, drags his tiny fucking mother around the States for no apparent reason other than that due to her being dimmer than Micky Quinn that she might say something imbecilically amusing. Even though the puddle drinking bin hoker Quinn has shown absolutely no sign of doing so so far.
And judging by the promo she seems to be...and I know that what I'm about to write is a little controversial...she seems to be even unfunnier than her gotch eye six fingered mutant spawn.
Her USP seems to be screeching very mild expletives in a high pitched yokel squeal to the understandable utter bemusement of stoney faced yanks.

This is the latest in a trend of humourless bastards dragging their parents into Image wacky or zany Image situations.
The first being that plate faced nepotised gangly amusement-free cockcheese Whitehall and his completely coincidentally high power showbiz agent fraggle faced father and another some unknown light in the loafer Louis Walshified bogtrotter who kept pushing his "mammy" out of aeroplanes or from fast trains.

This must be stopped!
Aging parents should be left alone in quiet contentment to lightly soil themselves while watching Midsomer Murder repeats on ITV3 and get free pens from Michael Parkinson.
:D

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Basualdo wrote:Who?
The comedian who looks like Rolf Harris - he's dragging his mum round America in a series on the BBC at the moment.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Lou Grant wrote:
The comedian who looks like Rolf Harris - he's dragging his mum round America in a series on the BBC at the moment.
Googled him, I know his face now.
Oh God is he at it too?
That one escapedme.....its getting out of control. :(
Proud Gammon

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

On the subject of celeb mothers, Sir Jimmy now then now then got the "Duchess's" clothes dry cleaned weekly and opened up her wardrobe for her birthday.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

No longer the Bridesmaid

And bummed her corpse every Sunday

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:And bummed her corpse every Sunday
No joke, he probably did.
Proud Gammon

No longer the Bridesmaid

Who's joking?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

:?
Proud Gammon

Reg

Post by Reg »

Basualdo wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:
Googled him, I know his face now.
Oh God is he at it too?
That one escapedme.....its getting out of control. :(
Saw that one last night.

When I've seen him before he's always been one of the few "comedians" that I don't mind.

But this was shit.

Quite liked his mum though. She was even more deadpan than him, and is presented as the butt of his sarcasm, whereas in fact you get the feeling she is taking the piss out of him. Maybe that's intentional.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Basualdo wrote:Dave or Comedy Central or one of those channels - they all merge into one in my head - are endlessly pimping some show in which the fuck eyed livestock molesting blond inbred, Howard, drags his tiny fucking mother around the States for no apparent reason other than that due to her being dimmer than Micky Quinn that she might say something imbecilically amusing. Even though the puddle drinking bin hoker Quinn has shown absolutely no sign of doing so so far.

This must be stopped!
Brilliant post. :lol: :lol:

Far funnier than anything those mentioned in it can come up with.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

He's an absolute unfunny arsehole.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Some of Bas's stuff is funny tbf

Reg

Post by Reg »

henrycrs wrote:He's an absolute unfunny arsehole.

Only ever seen about five minutes of him.

Like mostcomedians his act seems to consist of the sort of boring stories and observations that you would feel ashamed of if you ever said them in an ordinary conversation, let alone on stage or on TV.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

No longer the Bridesmaid

Russell howard fucks his mother??!!

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

henrycrs wrote:He's an absolute unfunny arsehole.
He certainly is. His tried hard posting style stinks the place out imo.
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

This must be stopped!
:lol:

"Baz and his mammy" are on some Top Gear stylee Volkswagen ad here and I kept getting caught out by RTE because they were going straight to the ad break with no title card. I need to be able to fast forward IMMEDIATELY.
[-X

So many unfunny comedians on TV. And not nearly enough channels to go around it seems :(
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!