Red dwarf

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
m4 colin

Re: Red dwarf

Post by m4 colin »

carcinogen wrote:
m4 colin wrote:Great till that tart pitched up ........Went orf after that
Kochanski? Or Holly? Kochanski fucked it all up, as women tend to do, I agree. 4 blokes farting, wanking and telling vaguely misogynistic and homophobic jokes works a treat, stick a woman into the mix and it always goes tits-up what with their feminist 'the female unicorn Germaine Greer' bollocks. Fuck off.
Kochanski of course !.... fucking ruined the show Holly (Hattie Hayridge) was fine in fact I thought marginally beter that Norman whatsisname who previously had the role
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kryten and the cat started to feature more heavily in episodes from series 3/4, I I read they were brought into it more because apparently Chris Barrie and Craig Charles couldn't stand each other. I found the kryten charter a bit cheesy and ott especially in some episodes considering he's a robot. The rimmerworld episode was particularly cheesy .
MJInnocent

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Red Dwarf is the best show about 'race' of all time.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Enjoying this series a lot, lots of laugh out loud moments, on the subject of race, the last episode had Lister asking the cat why he lost his cat night vision, to which cat replies why haven't you got monkey arms to swing through trees still, I was expecting some sort of twitter outcry over it, despite the fact that cat has called humans monkey men right from the start.
And I thought it was it was a genuine, funny interaction between both characters ftw
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."