Steve Redgrave got the Huff

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Steve Redgrave got the Huff

Post by carcinogen »

Sucking semen through a Royal straw, er, I mean 'Sir' Steve Redgrave got the right hump during some rowing event. Pounced-off and left Inverdale to fill-in during his disappearance.

Iverdale is a camp twat and I respect him for that. Redgrave is a miserable disagreable cunt and I don't respect him for that. I mean, you get paid to go out to Rio to talk bollocks. Doesn't any most fella just nod and chat and enjoy the freebie? FFS, if you don't you won't. Right? Fucking twat.

Back to Alan. He's a cunt, but he knows how to enjoy a corporate freebie. I'll give him that.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The End

Re: Steve Redgrave got the Huff

Post by The End »

You are disturbed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Salem

Post by Salem »

carcinogen wrote:Iverdale is a camp twat and I respect him for that. Redgrave is a miserable disagreable cunt and I don't respect him for that. I mean, you get paid to go out to Rio to talk bollocks. Doesn't any most fella just nod and chat and enjoy the freebie? FFS, if you don't you won't. Right? Fucking twat.
Back to Alan. He's a cunt, but he knows how to enjoy a corporate freebie. I'll give him that.
I think the problem was Carc that Redgrave couldn't get a word in edgewise because the vain wanksnatch that is Inverdale loves the sound of his own voice so much .

As for Alan , he is indeed a massive c*nt :partyman:
Barman : "What will it be , Sir ?"

Customer : "I'll have a pint of remoaner tears please"

Barman : "Sorry Sir , we're out of bitter"

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Inverdale is a monstrous no-necked square-headed dead-eyed pig-eyed shark-eyed eton bumboy cunt so dunno what that makes Redgrave
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

finchman

Post by finchman »

Redgrave is another state funded cunt who has no grip on reality.
Get a real job you fucking deluded parasite.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Apparently he's not such a nice guy. One of the guys who won a Gold with him said they were always rowing.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Apparently he's not such a nice guy. One of the guys who won a Gold with him said they were always rowing.
I've heard he's always sticking his oar in where it's not wanted
MJInnocent

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:
Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Apparently he's not such a nice guy. One of the guys who won a Gold with him said they were always rowing.
I've heard he's always sticking his oar in where it's not wanted
:lol:
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Salem wrote:I think the problem was Carc that Redgrave couldn't get a word in edgewise because the vain wanksnatch that is Inverdale loves the sound of his own voice so much .
Fair doo's. You are right. I heard Inverdale do a Colleymore at the rowing where he asked and answered his own ridiculously long-winded pointless question. I think the bloke has a serious attention-deficit disorder mixed with tourette's.

Imagine John Inverdale inviting you to a dinner party? Fuck me, I'd rather join ISIS as a jihadi bride that suffer that fate.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.