Windows media player

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
wathman

Windows media player

Post by wathman »

Is it possible to rip the audio from a music dvd to media player...If so how?..any help greatly appreciated.
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Windows media player

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I've been using Freemake Video Converter. It can load DVD's . I can take an MP3 audio from a video file, but never attempted it
from DVD. I got it free from Google App store.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

wathman

Post by wathman »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:I've been using Freemake Video Converter. It can load DVD's . I can take an MP3 audio from a video file, but never attempted it
from DVD. I got it free from Google App store.
Cheers AB, I'll give it a go. :drinkers:
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've used WMP player in the past on the grounds it was there and it claimed to do what I needed. I don't know if it's still the same today but tucked away in the undergrowth of various settings was an option to protect the rip with various digital rights managements (DRM) 'licences' which, after a set period of time eventually made the tracks unplayable until you re-downloaded the licence- a task which usually fails BTW.

All in all I'd use one of the many other programs that will do the same rather than this piece of microsoft shit.

Pirate Bay has a lot of high quality downloads completely not subjective to this annoyance. :wink: