Chromecast problem.

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
wathman

Chromecast problem.

Post by wathman »

I'm trying to install Chromecast to my TV from my laptop..its installed but for some reason I can't download the Cast extension...Any thoughts?
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Dinger

Re: Chromecast problem.

Post by Dinger »

You mean Google cast for Chrome?
Who goads the goaders?

wathman

Post by wathman »

Dinger wrote:You mean Google cast for Chrome?
Yeah...I've been on Google support and its sorted Dinger...You Tube night with beer and Burgers for me!
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Dinger

Post by Dinger »

wathman wrote:
Yeah...I've been on Google support and its sorted Dinger...You Tube night with beer and Burgers for me!
Ah good... You might want to check out videostream... casts AVIs MPG4 and such and also has an Android App, phone links to folders on your pc... I'm always using it :-)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lagl?hl=en
Who goads the goaders?

wathman

Post by wathman »

Dinger wrote:
wathman wrote:
Ah good... You might want to check out videostream... casts AVIs MPG4 and such and also has an Android App, phone links to folders on your pc... I'm always using it :-)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lagl?hl=en
Cheers mate.