EA PGA Tour Golf

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
theleader82

EA PGA Tour Golf

Post by theleader82 »

Looking forward to this game coming out soon. Used to love playing the tiger woods game when I was a student. It's getting very good reviews.
MJInnocent

Rossco

Re: EA PGA Tour Golf

Post by Rossco »

What reviews you reading? :shock: Getting panned everywhere and rightly so. Only 8 courses and like 10-12 licensed golfers to pick from. EA touch of class. Course prob have a few nice wee DLC packs around £8 a pop for a couple of courses knowing them lot.

Was hoping they would do a boxing game for the PS4 but not so much now. They have had a shocker but then again it is EA...voted worst company few times now.

Witcher 3 fella. Far more value for money right there.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Any other decent games yet for ps4 or xbox one? I've not upgraded yet. Might get a ps4 with the last of us because I heard that's a great game but I've got a 360 so never got to plsy it.
MJInnocent

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Yeah a few. Depends on what type of game you like right enough but for me there are some good ones now and more out next few months. November going to be busy but I'll buy a few and keep them back till Christmas for the wee man.

And The Last of Us is awesome. Even better on the PS4.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Love it.

phpBB [video]
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.