New SIM card

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
birdie

Re: New SIM card

Post by birdie »

westbrommer wrote:
birdie wrote:
westbrommer wrote:You know the credit card sized thing you popped the new sim card out of? Thats got your new number written on it.

:oops: :oops: :oops: FLIPPING ECK! YOURE A STAR! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND EVERONE ELSE :oops: :oops:

Never thought to look at that top up card, The one I had didn't have the number on it, it was one of those that you had to register before using it.
No dproblem. :)
[/

Thanks for that, you've no idea how daft I'm feeling at the moment, I bought this phone at least 15 years ago more like 20 really, (Nokia RH-18 series, model 1100) so you can tell how old it is, and the chap in the shop did all the necessary, in those days you got a receipt from the paper shop for the top up and you had to enter about 20 digits just get five quid credit :lol: the top up card was one I got a few years back, again that had to registered by ringing the phone company and entering the number on it, or something like that, can't remember rightly, so I wasn't quite sure how to deal with a new sim, anyway, thanks everyone it's sorted.

Thanks.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: New SIM card

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You're welcome
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019