Baab Bradley sacked

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Baab Bradley sacked

Post by kancutlawns »

The popular American's lost his job after eleven matches in charge with Swansea. Clearly a folly going for someone who had not a clue about the demands of managing in the best league in the world.

Step forward Mr Giggs, may your inevitable apppoinment backfire in the owners and expose you for the pampered, overrated, snide cunt you really are.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

The End

Re: Baab Bradley sacked

Post by The End »

No doubt the hilarious Mike 'Cunt' Parry will revel in another human being losing his job over Christmas.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sacked after 11 matches? Oh ffs, that is fucking dumb. I hope Swansea get fucking relegated to division 3.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The End wrote:No doubt the hilarious Mike 'Cunt' Parry will revel in another human being losing his job over Christmas.
It will be tempered by the realisation he has given himself diabetes
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Enter the Giggs
The secretary will be pinned before the next game :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JWOTS acting the cunt thinking that he and TS have a major sting with an exclusive interview with the American. Only because 5Live like the rest of us don't care much about him or Swansea.

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

The End wrote:No doubt the hilarious Mike 'Cunt' Parry will revel in another human being losing his job over Christmas.
The behaviour of the 'two mikes' yesterday was pathetic. Parry, the useless shite that he is, was calling for both Bradley and Holloway to lose their jobs. Why hasn't the fat fucking hobbit lost his?

The fact they referred to Bradley as Bobcat Bob throughout was just another example of TalkShite xenophobia little Britain small mindedness, which I can only assume is what they think the white van man wants to hear.

They then went on to suggest he was totally unprepared for the PL and even that he "SPOKE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE"!!!!!! Apparently he says "game" when he should say "match".

Maybe the failure of the team is down to poor acquisitions and lack of any proper direction. Selling your best defender isn't going to help.

Utter incomprehensible nonsense from a pair of twats who actually see themselves as the odd couple or some kind of genuine comedy duo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'd love to see Giggs get a managers job. We need a modern benchmark of complete uselessness after such an illustrious career, and he'll set it.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

m4rkb wrote:I'd love to see Giggs get a managers job. We need a modern benchmark of complete uselessness after such an illustrious career, and he'll set it.
If Giggs wants to get into management but doesn't want a lower league job, why don't he try a Under 21 job.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

He's never going into management full stop. It's a load of baloney.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

m4rkb wrote:I'd love to see Giggs get a managers job. We need a modern benchmark of complete uselessness after such an illustrious career, and he'll set it.
I thought Gary Neville provided that at Valencia.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

<Cue a male voice choir singing Sospan Fach quietly in the background>
The Swansea job needs someone Welsh, who grew up in the Valleys of Salford, who wandered those steep mountainside terraced streets in leafy north Cheshire, whose very soul is so Welsh that only death or a false sick note from an alcoholic Scotch manager would stop him turning up and playing his guts out for his nation.
That man is Ryan Giggs.

This post is sponsored by Splott Bluebirds Cardiff City Supporters Club.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
I thought Gary Neville provided that at Valencia.
Nope. He was just the warm up act.

It won't happen though.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Basualdo wrote:<Cue a male voice choir singing Sospan Fach quietly in the background>
The Swansea job needs someone Welsh, who grew up in the Valleys of Salford, who wandered those steep mountainside terraced streets in leafy north Cheshire, whose very soul is so Welsh that only death or a false sick note from an alcoholic Scotch manager would stop him turning up and playing his guts out for his nation.
That man is Ryan Giggs.

:lol:
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Basualdo wrote:<Cue a male voice choir singing Sospan Fach quietly in the background>
That man is Ryan Giggs.

You, of course may be better informed than I, but I don’t believe that Giggs frequented leafy north Cheshire. I thought that he lived in different areas of Salford, including those which were extremely leafy where house prices matched those of ‘Footballer Land’ in Cheshire.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

His results were poor, he couldn't organise a team and will get a good pay-off so any sympathy is tempered by that. However, the treatment of him by our media was disgraceful, taking the piss out of his accent, the xenophobia was clear to see and it was a truly unedifying spectacle. He should've been judged solely on his performance but unfortunately the little Englanders took it upon themselves to spout their bollocks.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

JW90 wrote:His results were poor, he couldn't organise a team and will get a good pay-off so any sympathy is tempered by that. However, the treatment of him by our media was disgraceful, taking the piss out of his accent, the xenophobia was clear to see and it was a truly unedifying spectacle. He should've been judged solely on his performance but unfortunately the little Englanders took it upon themselves to spout their bollocks.
+1

He's more eloquent than many of the revolting pundits in the meeja as well.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Shows what a fucking bunch of fucking cunts we are
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Shows what a fucking bunch of fucking cunts we are
Speak for yersell girlfriend.