shabbado

Re: Personalities in British football management

Post by shabbado »

Robbie 'Robbie' Savage.
A joyless arsehole

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Had the misfortune to listen to 606 with Savage yesterday.

Jason Mohammad, the other Welsh guy was his co-presenter and I have never noticed him, but he sounded a prickly - I suppose we all would having to work with Savage - but certainly was a surprise as he's often Mr Beige when presenting anything on tele.

Savage is such an unbearable prick that its only a matter of time before he appears on talksport. He's also from the most English part of Wales.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Gordon Strap-on. Scottish manger. Oh how the media outlets wet their pants over his witty repartee. Comes across as an extremely fucking dull cunt who think's he is somehow funny. Yeah, he is 'funny', but not in the way he thinks. A fucking weird ginger gnome who is a shit manager.

Ian Holloway. Ian only 'says how it is' and is 'honest' because his brain lacks the intellect for pragmatism or an ability to use tact. Ian is thick as shit. I think people get carried away with his regional accent and somehow believe it equates to a great brain. No, Ian lacks any mental capacity to filter his thought, he just blathers out his own internal monologue. I think he has AHD or some other mental disorder.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.