Chinese football league

Anything sportlike
theleader82

Chinese football league

Post by theleader82 »

With the growth of football in china, and huge sums of money available could it spell the end of the strength of the English premier league? With the talent pool of players spread across more and more leagues, the individual strengths of these leagues will be diminshed. I could see a Euro league starting in the future to compete with China.
MJInnocent

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Chinese football league

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hope it has improved since Gazza's time at Gansu . Drogba came running back soon.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Good luck to them. We live in a new era now, the British Empire is finished. England is bankrupt. The 'Orient' is taking back history.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Manchester Unided attendances will fall in the next few years because a large number of their fans will start to support whichever club is winning all the pots in China.

Flights from Dublin,Oslo and Kuala Lumpar to Bejing will be flying every ten minutes.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Whenever the camera cuts to the crowd at Man Utd, I rarely see a white face. Not saying that's a good or bad thing. But anyone who supports Man Utd, in my experience, is a fucking cunt.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

carcinogen wrote:anyone who supports Man Utd, in my experience, is a fucking cunt.
yep.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Yep, nothing worse than London based fans of the Manchester clubs. Unberable.
A joyless arsehole

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

PL finally getting a taste of what it's like for the rest of Europe (outside of Real & Barca).

TBF has any top club lost a prize player to China? Oscar is high profile, but not that important to Chelsea. Liverpool lost out on that young Brazilian (non-international) and there are a few examples like that. Tevez practically coming out of retirement to earn more money than David Zuckerberg. There's money but nothing that has made me think China will conquer all. If anything, if China want to buy all the best foreign talent, our clubs might actually get some young brits coming through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

shabbado wrote:Yep, nothing worse than London based fans of the Manchester clubs. Unberable.
:D
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

According to BBC football rumours section Rooney could be offered £700000 a week by 2 Chinese clubs next summer
MJInnocent

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

He's worth one million a week of anyone's money
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

They'll all do the shortest term possible on the maximum money then hotfoot it back to here ASAP.

Half the contracts won't even run their course IMO.