The FA

Anything sportlike
finchman

The FA

Post by finchman »

Too many white middle aged stuffed shirts running it apparently.Time to bring in people of colour and the LBGTQ+ community.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

ccreds

Re: The FA

Post by ccreds »

Coloured is a outdated racist term Finch my friend. Some new thinking wouldn't hurt I guess.

finchman

Post by finchman »

I said 'people of colour'....Dianne Abbott said it on telly this morning so it must be ok.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The FA have been shit all my life. Bert Millichip springs to mind. What a cunt of a name for a start. Then that fuckwit Kelly with the queer voice doing the FA Cup draw. Then the fuckers chasing Faria Alam around the office. I did laugh at the fucking FA suggesting that to pay compensation to victims of child abuse it would mean 'grassroots football suffering'. LOL, fucking cunts ... how about taking a fucking pay cut you incompetent bunch of fucking cunts.

PS. I'm still traumatised by the thought of Dianna Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn fucking each other. Geezus FUCK. Please don't mention her again. For my own mental wellbeing.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.