Russian Doping

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Russian Doping

Post by carcinogen »

Is it just me, or do you just asume every athelete you watch is doping? And who gives a fucking shit? Right? I view sport as entertainment, couldn't give a fuck what the fuckers are soiling their bodies with. Off the top of my head, two of my most memorable sporting moments were Ben Johnson winning the 100m in Seoul and Des Lynam issuing the grave news that Johnson had 'tested positive', and Lance Armstrong blitzing the field during numerous Tour-De-France's'.

I get fucking sick to the back teeth of cliches...just kidding, I get fucking sick of Roger Black turning up on BBC talk-shows navel-gaving about the plight of Athletics and doping. This Russian girl who whistle-blowed the whole Russion doping scandel. Who gives a fuck? You just know Mathew Syed, the ping-pong playing cunt, will chime-in with his usual over-educated middle-class bullshite about the issue. It's fucking human nature to cheat, to gain an advantage. You can only hold a ball underwater for so long (another fucking cliche, sorry).
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

the puddin

Re: Russian Doping

Post by the puddin »

I'm amazed that the country who ruined the London Olympics with such systematic doping was miles behind clean countries like Great Britain and the USA. It's because we run on dreams.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
"It's what we do...."

finchman

Post by finchman »

Its nothing new,dont forget 'Team GB' has had its fair share of cheating cunts.
Back in the day East German women athletes had cocks and Fatima Whitbread was sponsored by Gillette Mach3.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The End

Post by The End »

the puddin wrote:I'm amazed that the country who ruined the London Olympics with such systematic doping was miles behind clean countries like Great Britain and the USA. It's because we run on dreams.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Eh?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Never any mention of Lord Linford LunchBox failing a drug test at the end of his career of course. Fucking BBC. Steve Cram is the worst, bellyaching all the fucking time. Mate, you owe your career to these cheats, you wouldn't be on TV otherwise you fucking cunt. The way he fucking slags off Justin Gatlin is pathetic. Either fucking quit your job out of principle or just commentate on the fucking event without giving your political view. Oh do FUCK OFF CRAM you total cunt. Of all the BBC atheletic apologists, Michael Johnson is probably the only one I can stand. A bit of a twat, but he tends to tell it like it is (within BBC parameters).

As for cycling ... Bradley Wiggins and the oh so 'clean' Sky have a lot to fucking answer for. Bradley obviously had to take his anti-asthma medicine just prior to the Grand Tour didn't he. Nothing fucking suspect about that at all. Fucking ridiculous. Not that the 'anti-asthma' medicine boosted performance as a 'side-effect' of course. Oh no. Poor Bradley needed the medicine to help his breathing. Oh do fuck off you cunts.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Every cunt with the exception of Tyson Fury and Usain Bolt are on summat.

The cunts.
A joyless arsehole

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

It's glorious to me this. All the fucking hypocrites banging on about Russian doping. Especially the BBC apologists. Oh don't worry, all the cunts had a lovely paid-up jolly to Sochi in 2014, don't you worry about that. Oh, and Clare Balding will be booking her plush hotel in Moscow for the World Cup in Russia, don't you worry about that. At least the fucking muppet Jonathan 'I don't compete on a Sunday, oh go on then, if you pay me enough I'll jump into a fucking sandpit' Edwards had the good grace to leave the BBC. Athletics stinks to high heaven. It's tainted. And the more Steve Cram moans about it yet still earns a living from it taints it even more.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What about Lord Sebastian "Lord Coe" Coe My CarcLord?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:What about Lord Sebastian "Lord Coe" Coe
Maybe not a drug cheat but definitely a slimy,smarmy cunt along the lines of Shami Chakrabarti.