Best Player in The Championship

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Best Player in The Championship

Post by carcinogen »

Henri Lansbury. I think Norwich had him for a while, and he's fucking awesome in Championship Manager. Says much about the state of our football that this guy is plugging away at Forest. He does have a dodgy temperant mind. Bit of a cunt from my sources.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Best Player in The Championship

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What are your sources "Big C"?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:What are your sources "Big C"?
Oh just some cunt I know at Norwich City FC Football Club. 'A right fucking charlie' was his exact term regarding Mr. L.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Lansbury can be a bugger, plenty of arguing with refs and that. Good player no doubt but got drawbacks, its a waste when he's farting about like with the thing I've mentioned.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I heard rumours he helped get Pearce sacked with others with putting in shite performances