Alex Neil (Norwich) Sacked !!

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Alex Neil (Norwich) Sacked !!

Post by carcinogen »

Well, not just yet. But soon.

The local farming press are shitting a farmyard brick here in the fucking boonies. I shouldn't moan, it's good to have regional press, even if it is fucking dire. Carlos J will attest, although he's all la-de-da and probably buys the final edition of the Eastern Evening News on the way back from his wine-tasting evening. :D

Wagner (I forget who he is the manager of) is a fans favourite at this point because they think he is the next Klopp. Our CEO is Jez Moxey, who seems like a prize bellend. So I'm settling in for a 10 year stint in the Championshit. I'll take Mick McCarthy.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Alex Neil (Norwich) Sacked !!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:Well, not just yet. But soon.

The local farming press are shitting a farmyard brick here in the fucking boonies. I shouldn't moan, it's good to have regional press, even if it is fucking dire. Carlos J will attest, although he's all la-de-da and probably buys the final edition of the Eastern Evening News on the way back from his wine-tasting evening. :D

Wagner (I forget who he is the manager of) is a fans favourite at this point because they think he is the next Klopp. Our CEO is Jez Moxey, who seems like a prize bellend. So I'm settling in for a 10 year stint in the Championshit. I'll take Mick McCarthy.

"Lets be haffinge you!!"
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

He beats Derby away on Saturday,he won't be sacked
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

finchman

Post by finchman »

Jez fucking Moxey,the cunt oversaw the demise of Wolves then ends up at Norwich.

Anyone who calls themselves JEZ has to be a massive cunt.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:Well, not just yet. But soon.

Ha.:) I've bought the Evening News less times than I've been to wine-tasting evenings, wehich is in single figures I would think. Always thought it weird they have the EDP and the evenings nNews and ther evening News is out in the morning. But that's Norfolk for you. Always, hope Norwich do ok, good supporters, well run club and other patronising platitudes are available.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Jizz Mongsey more like
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote:Anyone who calls themselves JEZ has to be a massive cunt.
That's the exact thought I had. Strikes me as a flash cunt with a small cock and a big ego. It's always worrisome when you know the bloke running things behind the scenes wants to be 'a face' or seeks out the media. I wish he'd fuck off and go do one. I bet he amazed our small-minded board with a magic show or some such bollocks during his interview. I bet he's on a fair salary too. Cunt.

Alex was given some sort of vote of confidence last night during a shareholders meeting. He'll be gone by Monday then.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Carlos J wrote: I've bought the Evening News less times than I've been to wine-tasting evenings, which is in single figures
You have just plummeted in Sinbad's estimations, Carlos
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I know my ales and ciders, Steve. But the red, like fat Sam, no class, fill the pint glass. :drinkers:

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Carlos J wrote:I know my ales and ciders, Steve. But the red, like fat Sam, no class, fill the pint glass. :drinkers:
You have just redeemed yourself in Sinbad's estimations.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

:smt023 :drinkers:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Feel slightly sorry for Alex. Having to field questions from in-bred Norfolk journo's. He almost lost his rag during the PGPC. I wish he had just told the Eastern Daily Press cunts to go do one. Bradley Johnson scoring was a kick in the fucking teeth though.