Darts Players Champs TV Finals Game

Anything sportlike
Rainbowmonkey
Winner - POTY 2014!!!!

Re: Darts Players Champs TV Finals Game

Post by Rainbowmonkey »

a bit confused now... it is a record number of titles, apparently. There are more tournaments now compared to 2009 when Taylor was on the rampage though.

MvG got the highest ever TV average this year, and the highest ever average in a double-start Grand Prix Final and the highest ever average in a Euro final and won every TV ranking title this season. Taylor must be gobsmacked. Well you've seen the state he's in. He is. Any wonder he says he's the best he's ever played...

Ando tonight said there are 3 darts players who were in a different class from all the others - Bristow. Taylor. Van Gerwen.
You ARE Rodney Bewes

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Cheers for organising as always RM.

I pondered last year whether to turn up, in a billy no mates way, at the darts night in Oldham, but in the end ducked out.

Have gone for the VIP option a week friday and hoping to get the chance for a pic with MVG. A legend.

https://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/oldha ... 2016-darts

Will report back as and when
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

Rainbowmonkey
Winner - POTY 2014!!!!

Post by Rainbowmonkey »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Cheers for organising as always RM.

I pondered last year whether to turn up, in a billy no mates way, at the darts night in Oldham, but in the end ducked out.

Have gone for the VIP option a week friday and hoping to get the chance for a pic with MVG. A legend.

https://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/oldha ... 2016-darts

Will report back as and when
Woop, great stuff Holden. I do remember from last year. Funny mixture in that line-up, a bit of everything.
You ARE Rodney Bewes

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Top arraz monkeh, not sure what the fuck is going on but my form has NICHOLSONED
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019