more trouble at Wet Spam

Anything sportlike
Fug1

Re: more trouble at Wet Spam

Post by Fug1 »

kancutlawns wrote:David Pleat had it right that it was just some high jinks and nothing to get worked up about.
Warfare resumed on Sunday??

Such a strange decision by the Police to reduce the capacity by 5,000.

5,000 will be all over the gaff instead of in the ground.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

kancutlawns wrote:David Pleat had it right that it was just some high jinks and nothing to get worked up about.
The common denominator is the Pikey Club though, isn't it?

Just ask the Boro fans if it is "high jinks", especially the ones who were attacked with knives.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

antdad

Post by antdad »

Basualdo wrote:Look at this tool. :)

:lol: Love it when they do that...so so brave behind that wall of stewards.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I loathe Arsenal, Chelsea & West Ham football clubs - which is only right given who i support.

But when it comes to the fans, it is West Ham who are by far the worst. I don't know if they are all inbred, but I'd wager that the vast majority suffer from either mental illness or incredibly low IQ's.

ENIC OUT

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The solution is simple. It's an inherent trait for men to fight. Just find an open area near the ground, fence it, gate it, and let fans who want to knock seven shades of shit out of each other to get on with it in there. I don't see the problem.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

For some reason they kept 500 Chelsea waiting outside and didn't let them in until just after HT by which time we're 2-0 down and all a bit cheesed off. Added to that their ridiculous white elephant is not designed for football (think Twickenham), so dozens of their lot (and some of ours) were able to join up in the concourse for a bit of a ding dong but mainly a 'hold me back, do you want some' then exeunt stage.
I’m Chris Riccobono.

Visit us in Covint Gardin, Londin.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Boris the Spider wrote:For some reason they kept 500 Chelsea waiting outside and didn't let them in until just after HT by which time we're 2-0 down and all a bit cheesed off. Added to that their ridiculous white elephant is not designed for football (think Twickenham), so dozens of their lot (and some of ours) were able to join up in the concourse for a bit of a ding dong but mainly a 'hold me back, do you want some' then exeunt stage.

If a tenant behaves badly, the landlord has every right to evict him.

This is what should happen to the Pikeys. They would then have to travel around the country (which is apt anyway) desperately seeking a stadium when a the owning club is playing away.

They could probably re-surface the club car park as part payment.

ENIC OUT

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I blame these boys personally:

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

carcinogen wrote:The solution is simple. It's an inherent trait for men to fight. Just find an open area near the ground, fence it, gate it, and let fans who want to knock seven shades of shit out of each other to get on with it in there. I don't see the problem.
Totally agree, job done.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

And of you look closer the brave chappie is wearing glasses. Can he continue to fight those 200 Chelsea fans single-handed if his
eyesight is compromised ? Of course those noble Chelsea boys will be perfect gentlemen and not hit a chap wearing glasses.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Suhari wrote:
sjbarca wrote:
Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Brown shoes with jeans is perfectly acceptable. It's black shoes with jeans that is a no-no.
That sounds right to me??!!
Fuck.

I often wear black shoes with jeans. What does that make me?

:lol:

I have never heard of anyone wearing black shoes with jeans :)

To be fair to you, O'l Pet, that's not really a surprise.

Where you come from, I'd be surprised if you have ever heard of jeans..................

................................or indeed shoes:

grrrrrrrr...... :x

:box:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:And of you look closer the brave chappie is wearing glasses. Can he continue to fight those 200 Chelsea fans single-handed if his
eyesight is compromised ? Of course those noble Chelsea boys will be perfect gentlemen and not hit a chap wearing glasses.
He's goading the Wet Spambots though. I believe the thin Heston Blumenthal is a Chelsea supporter
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:those noble Chelsea boys will be perfect gentlemen and not hit a chap wearing glasses.
There are always exceptions to every rule.

Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Do you think POGOA ever waded in?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

antdad

Post by antdad »

With lenses that thick why don't his eyes spontaneously combust in sunlight?

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Whereabouts in that London do Chelsea's hard men come from?

On the face of it, the catchment area is not the kind of environment one expects to find any bovver boys spring from.

Is there a part of London they hail from, in the main?

Mind you, I remember going away to Oxford when they were in the First Division in the 80s and thinking it would be a very pleasant trip.

And it was.....up to a point.

We walked around the college area, admiring the Dreamy Spires.......but when we got up near the ground it was by a sink estate called the Blackbird and the pubs were full of absolute six fingered mutants wanting to fight with us :box:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Petingo wrote:Whereabouts in that London do Chelsea's hard men come from?

On the face of it, the catchment area is not the kind of environment one expects to find any bovver boys spring from.

Mind you, I remember going away to Oxford when they were in the First Division in the 80s and thinking it would be a very pleasant trip.

We walked around the college area, admiring the Dreamy Spires.......but when we got up near the ground it was by a sink estate called the Blackbird and the pubs were full of absolute six fingered mutants wanting to fight with us :box:
From what I've been told and according to this map, they mostly are based south of the ri er in the south west of London, Wandsworth, Tooting etc.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Blackbird Leys Estate, Pet. Roy Twing pays specific interest in this area as he does with Rochdale and Rotherham. :roll: It's a pretty shit area all in all.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Basualdo wrote:

From what I've been told and according to this map, they mostly are based south of the ri er in the south west of London, Wandsworth, Tooting etc.

Cheers, Bas.

I wonder how that came about.....Chelsea's fans being from south of t' river.

I thought that was Palace/Charlton/Man. United territory.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:

Blackbird Leys Estate, Pet. Roy Twing pays specific interest in this area as he does with Rochdale and Rotherham. :roll: It's a pretty shit area all in all.

Why does Mr. Twing take an interest in Blackbid Leys :lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He likes reading about salacious stories about grooomng and professing his indignation at misreporting about "disproportionate" crimes by "the Religion of Peace" or sommat.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Chelsea fans all live in the same house.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

No longer the Bridesmaid

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Chelsea fans all live in the same house.
So send them a wreath

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:He likes reading about salacious stories about grooomng and professing his indignation at misreporting about "disproportionate" crimes by "the Religion of Peace" or sommat.

Ah, I see.

Well, if he thinks it is all black people and mooslims in Blaclbird he is much mistaken.

The mutants we had to handle were all white men.

No longer the Bridesmaid

"Professional" "journalist", "celebrity iron" and all-round fat idiot Ian "The Moose" Abrahams GETS SERIOUS and asks WHY they can have rugby, cricket, lacrosse, curling, golf, speedway, ski jumping, synchronised swimming and croquet at THE OLYMPIC STADIUM with a fully pissed-up crowd and zero ag.

I'll tell you why Ian you fucking waste - all those "sports" are for POOFS