Jose Mourinho

Anything sportlike
delboy1983

Re: Jose Mourinho

Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:Ten league games played, already facing two separate FA disciplinary charges.... I hope they chuck the book at him.

What a twat !
Wenger now sleeps that bit easier at night as the twin barrels are re-aligned :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:Ten league games played, already facing two separate FA disciplinary charges.... I hope they chuck the book at him.

What a twat !
Wenger now sleeps that bit easier at night as the twin barrels are re-aligned :P
Why would Wenger sleep an easier at night ? It's Mourinho who has the problem. I think it will soon be you who will have problems sleeping. 10 games in and all the Mourinho traits have started to appear... Blaming players, see Luke Shaw, dropping fit players, see Henrikh Mkhitaryan , bullying players, see Bastian Schweinsteiger, abusing match officials, being sent off, see last Saturday.What, with all that going on, i doubt the cunt that is Mourinho will have time to pick up on his Wenger/Guardiola obsession.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !
Why would Wenger sleep an easier at night ? It's Mourinho who has the problem. I think it will soon be you who will have problems sleeping. 10 games in and all the Mourinho traits have started to appear... Blaming players, see Luke Shaw, dropping fit players, see Henrikh Mkhitaryan , bullying players, see Bastian Schweinsteiger, abusing match officials, being sent off, see last Saturday.What, with all that going on, i doubt the cunt that is Mourinho will have time to pick up on his Wenger/Guardiola obsession.

Edit.... Plus what the cunt said to Antonio Conte, after Chelsea's win last week. Absolutely pathetic.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:10 games in and all the Mourinho traits have started to appear... Blaming players, see Luke Shaw, dropping fit players, see Henrikh Mkhitaryan , bullying players, see Bastian Schweinsteiger, abusing match officials, being sent off, see last Saturday..
I can't imagine that Man U's first team doctor is currently sleeping easily at night.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !
Cos Wenger lords it over Jose, done so for years :shock: :lol: :wink:
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Will piss myself when Jose gets the Arsenal job
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Will piss myself when Jose gets the Arsenal job
You and many others, Ghost.

I would love it

ENIC OUT

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

Edit.... Plus what the cunt said to Antonio Conte, after Chelsea's win last week. Absolutely pathetic.
Bobby Charlton will soon be wearing a"TOLD YOU SO " headband .
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

With attached trump hairpiece
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

How come you're not leaping to Mourinho's defence ?
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Never ever going to happen.

Thank Fuck !
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

Same reason that you aren't currently slagging off Wenger, Rupe:

ENIC OUT

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
You and many others, Ghost.

I would love it

I honestly can't believe that you'd be happy to see the cunt at your club.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote: I honestly can't believe that you'd be happy to see the cunt at your club.
When Levy has sacked Poch by Jan/Feb, hell yeah - why not?

ENIC OUT

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

Same reason that you aren't currently slagging off Wenger, Rupe:

He's invested in the 1st team squad, currently we have a freeze on season ticket prices, which were my main problems with the club/Wenger, and the team are playing reasonably well atm... So that's why i'm not slagging him off. Still feel we need a change of manager and owner.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote: I honestly can't believe that you'd be happy to see the cunt at your club.

Because the man's a total cunt.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

The game is full of them. He's far from alone.

ENIC OUT

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

Jury's out for all the things you have listed above and what I said at the end of my day out post.
The managers self confidence has gone after getting the boot from Chelsea and Man Utd look to have got him on the rebound with his powers weakened.
Needs to get back to having a settled team playing his system and his tactics or he is gone.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Jonathan wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !
Cos Wenger lords it over Jose, done so for years :shock: :lol: :wink:

Not sure what you're on about, we all know Wenger hasn't beaten Mourinho in a competitive match. I bet Mourinho spends more time thinking about that,than Wenger does. Yes, Wenger has his faults, but i'd sooner see him at my club, than the uber cunt Mourinho.
Mourinho's Real Madrid players didn't shed a tear when he left, nor did the Chelsea player last year. I've a feeling it's going to be the same when he leaves Utd.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

No other PL manager comes near. This season alone the twat already has two FA charges. You think that will be the end of it this season?
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

No other PL manager comes near. This season alone the twat already has two FA charges. You think that will be the end of it this season?

Sin - 90% (probably higher) of all footballers, managers & owners are cunts.

Jose is at least an entertaining cunt.

ENIC OUT

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

What a twat !

Jury's out for all the things you have listed above and what I said at the end of my day out post.
The managers self confidence has gone after getting the boot from Chelsea and Man Utd look to have got him on the rebound with his powers weakened.
Needs to get back to having a settled team playing his system and his tactics or he is gone.

Well that's never going to happen if every time things don't go Utd's way, he starts abusing and insulting people. You'd think he's the only manager to ever get a bad call from a ref.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

Sin - 90% (probably higher) of all footballers, managers & owners are cunts.

Jose is at least an entertaining cunt.

No Steve, he's boring, at long last the media have seen through him and his antics. Remember Anders Frisk ? A top ref, quit the game because of Mourinho and his antics. It's about time the FA get tough with the smug,arrogant, bully.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Rupe - you seem to have transferred your manic obsession with Wenger over to Jose?

ENIC OUT

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

Indeed.

:)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.