Anything sportlike
Petingo

Re: Manchester United Season 2016-2017

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Ah yes :)
14369945_10154258403224279_1720019183171995527_n.jpg
Davy M didn't even make it to a season. :lol:

I think Del has missed the point of that poster, Mr.L.

If that ain't sarcasm then I am a Dutchman :)

And if it genuinely ain't sarcasm then whoever made it up is deluded.

Remember the days when Del used to talk of managers at OT not being fired after a short time because it wasn't "the United way"?

This was in the halcyon days when they didn't have an unsuccessful manager.....and completely ignored the revolving managerial door in the barren interregnum between Busby and Ferguson.

A revolving door which has been needing to keep its hinges well oiled this past three years :rolleyes:

And in that three years they have probably spent as much, if not more, than City.

Or at any rate, not much less.

Well over a quarter of a billion quid if I am not mistaken.

One thing that haven't been doing is "Keep calm" :lol:

Jose needs to have a word with himself after coming out with that crap about why they lost yesterday :roll:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Derek talks utter bilge at the best of times. After this latest double implosion (muzza and jozza) he's left scrabbling at the bar, hoping the drop from the stool isn't too ankle-crushing
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:
Jose needs to have a word with himself after coming out with that crap about why they lost yesterday :roll:
They lost simply because he still hasn't got a clue which his his best team, and has no tactical plan.

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Derek talks utter bilge at the best of times. After this latest double implosion (muzza and jozza) he's left scrabbling at the bar, hoping the drop from the stool isn't too ankle-crushing
Ghosty, your avatar looks to me like Ron "Dicko" Dixon on the floor there with Bev looking on inquisitively. :shock:

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Petingo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Ah yes :)
14369945_10154258403224279_1720019183171995527_n.jpg
Davy M didn't even make it to a season. :lol:

I think Del has missed the point of that poster, Mr.L.

If that ain't sarcasm then I am a Dutchman :)

And if it genuinely ain't sarcasm then whoever made it up is deluded.

Remember the days when Del used to talk of managers at OT not being fired after a short time because it wasn't "the United way"?

This was in the halcyon days when they didn't have an unsuccessful manager.....and completely ignored the revolving managerial door in the barren interregnum between Busby and Ferguson.

A revolving door which has been needing to keep its hinges well oiled this past three years :rolleyes:

And in that three years they have probably spent as much, if not more, than City.

Or at any rate, not much less.

Well over a quarter of a billion quid if I am not mistaken.

One thing that haven't been doing is "Keep calm" :lol:

They've spent closer to 500m since Damento left. Also on their 4th manager.

Not sure either fits in with 'the United Way' TBH
A joyless arsehole

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Thought that might have woke a few up. :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Derek talks utter bilge at the best of times. After this latest double implosion (muzza and jozza) he's left scrabbling at the bar, hoping the drop from the stool isn't too ankle-crushing
You've got the wrong man Higuein
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

No longer the Bridesmaid

delboy1983 wrote:Thought that might have woke a few up. :P
He's done it again. THE PUPPET MASTER.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Shelling peas :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

News thump .......

Man United struggling to replace Howard Webb, insists Jose Mourinho...

Following a third straight defeat, Man United manager Jose Mourinho has insisted the club have never recovered from Howard Webb’s retirement.

Speaking after United’s 3-1 defeat to Watford, the former Real Madrid and Chelsea boss claimed the current crop of Man United referees are failing to produce when it matters.

“We gave Mark Clattenburg an opportunity to send off their goalkeeper and award a penalty in the game against Manchester City,” he explained.

“He failed to take his chance so Jesús Gil Manzano started the next game.

“Yet he completely ignored the collective value of my squad by allowing Feyenoord to win.”

Despite the 3-1 defeat against Watford, Mourinho was less critical of referee Michael Oliver’s performance.

“He made some individual mistakes, but we can work on those in training,” he said

No longer the Bridesmaid

Big Ron has thrown his hat in the ring

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Zambo wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Zambo wrote:See the post I made a few mome ts ago Jon. It applies to all Mourinho arselickers. The fact that you resorted to irrelevance in a fit of rage really proves it.
You really don't understand football if you think Chelsea fans want Jose to succeed at United.
Astounded that you actually think we want him to do well at a rival club. As I said, hope he gets the sack as it means a rival will struggle. He will still be Chelsea's greatest ever manager whatever happens.

I didn't resort to anything, someone else made a statement and you chose not to defend yourself. That's up to you I guess.
You are an unconditional Mourinho supporter wherever he is, otherwise you and the chummy wouldn't have reacted to the post. Anyone who supports scum unconditionally, sets themselves up as a coconut shy, and it's hard to miss.

btw, it's not that hard to be Chelsea's greatest ever manager is it really, but apart from that, you can walk on water and still be a shithouse.
Look I told you what I believe. If you think I want his team to finish above Chelsea then you are more clueless than I thought.

It's a message board, I reacted to your comment. That's allowed right ? Your days of controlling what's written on here are long gone. You really do need to get over that and move on.

You cheered on and supported a player in your team who assaults women. You really want to talk about shithouses and scum. Those in glass houses mate. Nothing more needed to be said. Case firmly closed.
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Sinbad wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Zambo wrote:See the post I made a few mome ts ago Jon. It applies to all Mourinho arselickers. The fact that you resorted to irrelevance in a fit of rage really proves it.
You really don't understand football if you think Chelsea fans want Jose to succeed at United.
Astounded that you actually think we want him to do well at a rival club. As I said, hope he gets the sack as it means a rival will struggle. He will still be Chelsea's greatest ever manager whatever happens.

I didn't resort to anything, someone else made a statement and you chose not to defend yourself. That's up to you I guess.

Now this is where your argument falls down. I never wanted spurs to sack... Tim Sherwood,Jacques Santini,Christian Gross, or Juande Ramos.

:lol:
I never thought of it like that :lol:
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Jonathan wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

You are an unconditional Mourinho supporter wherever he is, otherwise you and the chummy wouldn't have reacted to the post. Anyone who supports scum unconditionally, sets themselves up as a coconut shy, and it's hard to miss.

btw, it's not that hard to be Chelsea's greatest ever manager is it really, but apart from that, you can walk on water and still be a shithouse.
Look I told you what I believe. If you think I want his team to finish above Chelsea then you are more clueless than I thought.

It's a message board, I reacted to your comment. That's allowed right ? Your days of controlling what's written on here are long gone. You really do need to get over that and move on.

You cheered on and supported a player in your team who assaults women. You really want to talk about shithouses and scum. Those in glass houses mate. Nothing more needed to be said. Case firmly closed.
If you are going to respond to my posts, try and think before you do so, as you are making yourself look like a tit if you make things up.

I haven't cheered anyone at the club I support who is scum, and I will never do so. I will of course still support the club and team, but I will have the guts to stand up and say a cunt is a cunt if they are one, irrespective of their contribution.

You need to grow the fuck up, and man up.

ps and if you say the case is closed, then I guess we'd better close it.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Wayne who :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Nice of us to turn up and roll over.

If in doubt Leicester will help you out.

No longer the Bridesmaid

That's a serious h1 buttfucking

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Might as well give them the title after this performance, award Pogba player of the year and Jose as manager of the year.
A joyless arsehole

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

My full time prediction, 6-2.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

We've taken off Vardy and Mahrez to defend the 4-0 scoreline.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Find goal by Demerara Grey.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

LOL. Man U clearly couldn't give a fuck in the second half. Get the lazy cunts to play a full ninety Maureen.