Hodgson Out!

Anything sportlike
lasharoo

Hodgson Out!

Post by lasharoo »

OK let's get this train rolling out of the station early doors, the word on the street is Woy intends to leave the nations sweetheart, Sir Jamie Vardy, on the subs bench tomorrow, has the senile old fuck finally lost his one remaining marble? We should be going all out attack with JV leading the vanguard yet you just know Hodgson is already planning to park the bus......enough of this bullshit, HODGSON OUT NOW!
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Hodgson Out!

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Old senile cunt going for Pikey Rooney.
Did Rose Lee Rooney give Woy more than lucky heather back in the day and got the caravan rocking ?
Woy has ruined my summer already.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Hodgson out, Pearson in.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Redknapp in.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Exhume the rotting corpse of Brian Clough immediately. Or at the very least scribe a pentagram on the floor of the dressing room via a boot stud and hold a séance to channel his spirit. Young man.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Martinez in.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Give the gig to Darren Gough. He's got the hair for it.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

In what alternate universe would anyone play Vardy ahead of Rooney, the best player England has produced in any of our lifetimes and still the best English player in the EPL.

By some considerable margin.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:In what alternate universe would anyone play Vardy ahead of Rooney, the best player England has produced in any of our lifetimes and still the best English player in the EPL.

Now I'm never going to fall out with you Bruv, but have you been overdoing the ale during happy hour at t'ratepayers? That's one of the most controversial statements I've ever read :)

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Petingo wrote:In what alternate universe would anyone play Vardy ahead of Rooney, the best player England has produced in any of our lifetimes and still the best English player in the EPL.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rooney is useless in International tournaments Pet.

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:

Now I'm never going to fall out with you Bruv, but have you been overdoing the ale during happy hour at t'ratepayers? That's one of the most controversial statements I've ever read :)
I'm with Lash-o on this. Rooney has his moments, but he has far more bad games than good. Get Vard-o in there :)
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:

You stick with ol' Pet, Bruv.....I will tell you no lies :)

And when had your old pal ever shied away from controversy :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I hope you're right, Pet, I really do
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Whilst wholeheartedly disagreeing with your claims I cannot help but applaud your audacity for saying it, you've got some chops pal and no mistake :)

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Whilst wholeheartedly disagreeing with your claims I cannot help but applaud your audacity for saying it, you've got some chops pal and no mistake :)

:D

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

And people accuse ME of sarcasm.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Over cautiousness, negativity, and defensive mindedness will be our downfall yet again.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

fattmaude

Post by fattmaude »

I'm backing Roy and the boys all the way.

Let's get behind them.
Fordey 3:16

The One Amigo

Reg

Post by Reg »

fattmaude wrote:I'm backing Roy and the boys all the way.

Let's get behind them.
Well said Fatts mate.

If the players showed half your passion and determination, they would be world champs.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

antdad

Post by antdad »

He isn't, the point striker role was always between Kane & Vardy...the real question is should Alli play ahead of Rooney and on current form we know that he should but he won't at least not in the No. 10 role reserved for the captain.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Reg wrote:
fattmaude wrote:I'm backing Roy and the boys all the way.

Let's get behind them.
Well said Fatts mate.

If the players showed half your passion and determination, they would be world champs.
They'd be out of the stratosphere!
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I hope you're right, Pet, I really do
You are Rob Shepherd, sub, and I claim my £5. From 5.30mins:

phpBB [video]
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

lasharoo wrote:OK let's get this train rolling out of the station early doors, the word on the street is Woy intends to leave the nations sweetheart, Sir Jamie Vardy, on the subs bench tomorrow, has the senile old fuck finally lost his one remaining marble? We should be going all out attack with JV leading the vanguard yet you just know Hodgson is already planning to park the bus......enough of this bullshit, HODGSON OUT NOW!
Who do/did you want as England manager then?
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Lou Grant wrote:
lasharoo wrote:OK let's get this train rolling out of the station early doors, the word on the street is Woy intends to leave the nations sweetheart, Sir Jamie Vardy, on the subs bench tomorrow, has the senile old fuck finally lost his one remaining marble? We should be going all out attack with JV leading the vanguard yet you just know Hodgson is already planning to park the bus......enough of this bullshit, HODGSON OUT NOW!
Who do/did you want as England manager then?
Mourinho would be ideal.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

He's a twat, but that's not the point. Suggest someone who they could actually employ.

It's pointless saying Pep or Ancelotti etc.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching