Official Formula 1 2016

Anything sportlike
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Official Formula 1 2016

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote:It's just a commercial break that lasts two hours with the tantalising prospect of a death.
It's very hard to get killed in F1 these days. Massa escaped a freak flying bolt , Jules Bianchi spent 9 months in a coma ,
but no on-track deaths since Senna in 94 in a good record . The 60s and 70s were truly horrific and drivers had to
a unique breed to survive, and to manually do the gear changes and other controls took immense skill and stamina.
They were worth ten of todays drivers.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:and to manually do the gear changes
Make the fuckwits get out and change the tyres too. I wish someone would run over Eddie Jordan and David Couthard in the pit lane, that would make for very enjoyable watching.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I should have said analogue gears as opposed to pressing a button on a PS4 type-digi wheel . The type that Hamilton throws out
his pram in a little girly hissy-fit whenever he is forced to retire.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
carcinogen wrote:It's just a commercial break that lasts two hours with the tantalising prospect of a death.
It's very hard to get killed in F1 these days. Massa escaped a freak flying bolt , Jules Bianchi spent 9 months in a coma ,
but no on-track deaths since Senna in 94 in a good record . The 60s and 70s were truly horrific and drivers had to
a unique breed to survive, and to manually do the gear changes and other controls took immense skill and stamina.
They were worth ten of todays drivers.
Which is why nowadays I mostly watch The BTCC,British GT and Superbikes.Proper racing.
I still enjoy F1 but I agree technology has taken away some of the excitement
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I got bored,when,schumacher started winning all the time. I'm not sure what happened to,Ferrari since those days. He was brilliant though . I enjoyed his battles with hill and hakkimen
MJInnocent

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Hakkimen?
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

phpBB [video]
"We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during my Presidency". Donald J. Trump.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Valtteri Bottas . Is that the best that Mercedes can do ? No doubt the awful wee cunt will insist he will be No.2 in the team
and will follow team orders to serve the horrible one. Come on Ferrari and Red Bull, pull your fucking finger out and give us
a decent competitive car next season. Bernie will be tweaking with the rules again. Flap on wings stapled on with solar panels .